DISCOVER TOYIN JTUTU-THE DYNAMIC WORSHIP LEADER AND ENTREPRENEUR



WHO AM I?
I am married to my wonderful husband; He is the love of my life and a talented musician and Music Director. We are blessed with two children; Favor and Samuel. Over thirty years ago, I was born into the Obilana family(Pastor Julius and Pastor Mrs.Elizabeth Obilana)and I have two brothers and a sister(Hymns,Deborah,Falu.phalu). Each and every one of my siblings are musicians in their own right. I guess it is accurate to say that I come from a family of musicians and producers.
When I am not singing, I can be caught cooking, dancing, writing a good book, promoting businesses and so forth. Apart from singing, I have a foundation called the MARYO FOUNDATION, to help children in third world countries and all around us. We collect books, clothes, school supply, and much more. Please feel free to contact me about donations as well via my booking page. These are just a few things that my heart is excited about.
WHY DO I SING?
This is a question that I am still learning answers to. I sing because I love God. I sing because I love to see people worship God in spirit and in truth. I sing because God has given me the ability to and I absolutely love and enjoy singing. I sing because it is God’s command to worship him. I sing because I am happy. I sing because it is fun.I sing because I feel Heavenly presence around me and I sing because people get delivered when I do.
Toyin Jtutu
As I continue this journey called life, I strive daily to be more and more like Christ and to make Him proud. Having the Lord Jesus reveal Himself to me that faithful day is an experience like no other. Even though I know not everyone will get the same experience as I did, I hope that my songs will always provide personal encounters with Jesus. It is my desire that every time I open my mouth to sing, people will experience God’s presence literarily like I did and it is my prayer that you will start to long for an intimate

FOR BOOKINGS
Email: booking@toyinjtutu.com
TUTUMUSIC
DISCOVER TOYIN JTUTU-THE DYNAMIC WORSHIP LEADER AND ENTREPRENEUR by Toyin Jtutu3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwa Savage Under Fire For Disrespecting Ghana Flag [Watch Video]

45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) - Crime

Habba! Woman battered by husband after she confronted him for storing another lady's name as 'wife' (photos)