Meet Gbenga Showunmi an insightful speaker, book publishing strategist and small business startup coach


Meet Gbenga Showunmi an insightful speaker, book publishing strategist and small business startup coach

Written by
Gbenga Showunmi1

Gbenga Showunmi is an insightful speaker, book publishing strategist and small business startup coach. He is the Senior Pastor of Destinystar International Church, Houston Texas and CEO of Cornerstone Creativity Group LLC and Cornerstone Publishing.
As a 3rd generation successful and award winning entrepreneur, Gbenga is the visionary behind Focuspoint Business Network (FBN), a network for mentoring and helping businesses to reach their full potential.
Gbenga Showunmi is a prolific writer and author of 15 best selling books, including In Pursuit of Greatness, The Prosperity Mindset, Moving Forward in the Storm, Your Supernatural Inheritance, and Prophetic Prayer for Divine Intervention.
Gbenga is a graduate of Masters of Divinity from Oral Roberts University, Tulsa Oklahoma. His life’s goal is to help people move toward achieving God’s purposes for their lives. He is a loving husband and proud father of 3 destiny children. He and his family reside in Houston Texas.
I was 11 years old when I was exposed to the world of business. I did all kinds of business while in elementary school and secondary school. After my secondary school I and a professor partner together to start a After School Education center for students preparing for WAEC – I was teaching all science subjects while he teaches the art subject. I made real money that helped me save to pay for my tuition in College. So I have the entrepreneurial spirit in me growing up. I have succeeded in building my businesses from scratch and most of the time with little or no money at all.
I am presently focus on building a community of business minded men and women to network, renew, and activate their entrepreneurial ideas. The aim is to support each other to build viable successful businesses through training, sharing resources, and mentorship.
Gbenga Showunmi
My advice to the young entrepreneur is to define their vision for life and follow it with strong passion and focus. I have been a very focused person from my youth – serving God and impacting destiny. If you remain a visionary, you will become unstoppable!
Gbenga Showunmi1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwa Savage Under Fire For Disrespecting Ghana Flag [Watch Video]

45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) - Crime

Habba! Woman battered by husband after she confronted him for storing another lady's name as 'wife' (photos)