Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV?

The thing is:i'm scared shitless right now. For the past few months I've been having a monthly series of flu sickness. I mean every month for over 5months now. The one I'm currently experiencing now has just got me very much scared. Below are the things I'm experiencing now:
- Flu(whooping cough and catarrh) 
- Sleepless nights 
- Loss of appetite 
- Weight loss 
- Body vibration 
- Tiredness 
- Stooling (Diarrhea) 
- Headache 
- Fever
I've read about the fact that most of the above are possible symptoms of the hiv virus and anytime I think of the possibility of me being (i can't even mention it) ,i just feel like dying. Yes I've been living a very promiscuous lifestyle and its more reason for me to be scared of doing a test. Although I've done it before in 2014 and it was negative but since then, there have been a lot of sexcapades. Which brings me to my question directed to doctors or health practitioners : "Is there any other sickness that can be related to those symptoms above apart from Hiv? "
To those with the virus already I'd like to ask: "Did you experience something like that before you were confirmed as positive? "
Ps: I treated malaria last month by the way. 
Pss: For all those that will eventually advise me to get a hiv test, save your advise. When last did you do yours? Yes i know that the only way to be sure is to get tested but c'mon guys, una know how e be na.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwa Savage Under Fire For Disrespecting Ghana Flag [Watch Video]

45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) - Crime

Habba! Woman battered by husband after she confronted him for storing another lady's name as 'wife' (photos)